sábado, 22 de julio de 2017


Sesión 3 - Actividad 2

Juego de Simulación


Cancún, Quintana Roo, 22 de julio de 2017

Dear Ann Mary
From the Embasy of Canada

I want to study law, because first of all I believe that as a citizen I must know my rights and obligations widely. Second, because acquiring knowledge in legal matters will expand my field of work, in addition it will help me to perform better in my current job with the possibility of obtaining a higher position in the chain of command. Third, but not least, I chose this career because I will be able to develop skills and abilities to understand the economic, political and social environment of the community in which I live for the benefit of society.

Yours sincerely,

Yessenia Polanco
 canada GIF


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario